Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 11 January 2022.
- Reliance Industries Ltd and Welspun are the leading firms to acquire the bankrupt Sintex Industries.
- Vodafone Idea has raised Rs 5000 crore via short-term loans led by State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Induslnd Bank, and Union Bank of India.
- Samrat Bedi has been roped in as the Indian Chief Executive by the Gozoop Group.
- As per IRDAI data, a 7% increment from Rs 17,662.32 crore to Rs 18,953.09 crore has been notified in gross direct premium by non-life insurance companies in December 2021.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank Limited, (“SuMi TRUST Bank”), has made its maiden Indian investment in a NBFC, i.e., DMI Finance. SMTB is the fifth-largest commercial bank overall measured by assets in Japan and is one of the new investors onboard with DMI. DMI finance has raised USD47million from this equity round.
Latest business news India today 11 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Platinum Illumination Trust has bought around 5.43 units of Mindspace Business Parks REIT for Rs 1740 crore via open market transactions.
- A six millionth vehicle unit has been rolled out by Suzuki Motorcycle from its Gurugram based manufacturing facility.
- The First Letter of Credit has been issued by Axis Bank, on behalf of Lalit Pipes & Pipes Limited, on Secured Logistics Document Exchange.
- Timex Group India Ltd, a leading watchmaker, has been granted the rights to manufacture, and distribute Guess & Co. branded watches in India.
Must Read:11 January ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 11 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Venkatesh Daggubati, a South India movie star, has been roped in as a strategic investor and brand ambassador by Hyderabad-based Electric two-wheeler charging infra provider, BikeWo.
- SJVN Ltd is given the license by the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission for “Category I” for inter-state trading of Power in entire India.
- Anupam Rasayan, a chemical maker, has signed a $95 million worth Letter of Intent with a multinational crop protection firm to supply a new life science=related active ingredient.
- Paytm records a four-fold jump in the disbursement of loans, in terms of value and numbers, from its platform in December 2021. It disbursed 44 lakh loans worth Rs 2,180 crore in the current quarter as compared to 8.81 lakh loans worth Rs 470 crore in 2020.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 11 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.