Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 15 December 2021.
- Serum Institute of India has reportedly pledged 50 million pounds to the University of Oxford for setting up a research campus.
- Rebel Foods has reportedly said it they put in $150 million in “strategic” investments and acquisitions in India and some other countries to scale partnerships with food brands.
- Saudi Aramco is said to have been exploring an investment in the clean energy unit of Reliance Industries.
- Anisha Iyer has been elevated to the post of CEO from the Managing Director for Malaysia by OMD India.
- Klub, a revenue-based platform, has reportedly raised Rs.200 crores for its revenue fund Aceler8 to deploy in Saas and consumer companies.
- A logistics startup, Enmovil, has reportedly raised Rs10 crores in pre-Series A funding round led by Anicut Angel Fund along with the participation from KCT Group, Blackbird Investments Pvt Ltd, and RB Investments.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 15 December 2021
Latest business news India today 15 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Sachin Tendulkar is said to have invested an undisclosed amount in Spinny, a platform for pre-owned cars, and is also the lead endorser of the same.
- Rebel Foods, an internet restaurant company, to invest $150 million in India and overseas to scale existing and new partnerships with different food brands.
- BharatX has reportedly raised $250,000 in its pre-seed round led by Java Capital along with the active participation from angel investors- Anupam Mittal and Ritesh Jain.
- Hoopr, a market licensing marketplace, raised $1.5 million in a seed round led by 9Unicorns and Venture Catalysts with active participation from Infection Point Ventures and 91Ventures.
Must Read:Bigg Boss 5 Telugu 15th Week Voting Results
Latest business news India today 15 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Chanel, a french luxury group, has named Leena Nair as the new Global Chief Executive. Lina was previously Chief HR Officer of Unilever.
- A light commercial vehicle Super Carry of Maruti Suzuki India has crossed one lakh sales in the last five years of its launch in India.
- RBI has released a new Prompt Corrective Action Framework for NBFCs for action in case NPAs rise above a certain threshold.
- India’s fully integrated system for gold and silver, MMTC-PAMP, has entered into the Fortune 500 India list with 68th rank in the index based on the revenue earned.
- Simple Energy has collaborated with IIT Indore for the development of an advanced thermal management system for its e-scooter Simple One and other future products.
Must Read:15 December ke Mukhya Samachar
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 15 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.